We are seeking a passionate and curious Data Architect to join our team. We look for self-motivated individuals who are versatile and passionate about learning, with an ability to thrive in an exciting startup environment.
The primary focus of the role is to work with business partners within the company, develop the strategic information and data architecture to support the business. The position requires collaboration with data science and engineering. The ideal candidate will also have proven experience in data analysis and management, with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
You will be responsible for
* Researching, designing, and implementing software engineering solutions for working with massive amounts of clinical data
* Communicating and presenting software engineering solutions to multiple stakeholders in research and development teams
* Driving and optimizing the architecture, system design, and data models of existing solutions for storage, access, and computation
* Take a leadership role across diverse teams, mentor engineers, coordinate with stakeholders and drive project quality & delivery
What we’re looking for
* 5+ years experience in Software Engineering and Data Management (databases, data warehousing, data lakes, business intelligence, etc. )
* Clear understanding of databases and data modeling (SQL, NoSQL, Columnar)
* Extensive experience working with distributed computing frameworks e.g. Spark, Hadoop
* Solid background in multiple programming languages, e.g., Python, Scala, Golang, etc.
* Educational background in computer science/mathematics
Bonus points if you have
* Experience working with clinical or healthcare data
* Worked on building big data infrastructure
* Worked in a team of researchers or data scientists
Droice harnesses the power of AI to unlock insights from massive amounts of real-world clinical data, empowering physicians to provide better patient care. Our proprietary Natural Language Understanding (NLU) engine analyzes and transforms clinical data from some of the world’s largest hospital systems, insurance and life science companies, and government bodies around the world, covering over 60 million people. Droice tools empower healthcare providers to personalized healthcare and make it more accessible to anyone, anywhere.
Droice offers a challenging, fast-paced environment with a focus on learning and real-world problem-solving in the healthcare sector. Digital health data in the form of clinical text is one of the richest sources of information in patient care. Our engineers use cutting-edge technologies on vast repositories of real-world clinical data to develop technologies that power decisions to improve patient care. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of millions of people around the world.